Textile Digital Printer at the quality of 7pl
Based on a completely new developed system, the new family of direct-to-fabric digital printers provides a complete solution that enables printing directly onto polyester fabrics and other fabric substrates with flawless results.
The system features precision media handling components and an advanced on-board sublimation unit that together ensure outstanding image quality and rich, saturated colors for flags, banners, textiles, and soft signage that maintain their natural drape and texture.
PRINT ON MESH FABRICS
The ATPColor solution is designed to easily print on open mesh fabrics such as flag material and sports textiles without marking the backside of the fabric with "blow-by" ink. The especially designed ink trough with sponge and pad absorbs any ink that passes through the fabric.
DESIGNED TO BE RUGGED AND RELIABLE
The ATPColor direct-to-fabric printing systems combines trusted performance and reliability with award winning innovative design and print quality.
MEDIA HANDLING SYSTEM
The engineered system features two precision stepping motors and synchronized dancing rollers that automatically fine tune the media feeding process to ensure precise movements with every pass of the print head.
Also a special cork covered cylinder can be activated when printing on stretchable media such as Lycra®, spandex and other sports textiles.
Although the ATPColor system was designed to print directly on fabric, you have the flexibility of printing on dye sub transfer paper for those projects that require it.
OPTIONAL INLINE CUTTING SYSTEM
DFP1320 In Line Cutting SystemSpecifically designed for the ATPColor Direct-to-Fabric systems, the InLine Cutting System dramatically increases the ATPColor capabilities.
The production process is made easier and faster by cutting printed fabric on the vertical axis.
The system uses cold knife technology to make sharp flawless cuts.
The InLine Cutting System can be stopped or paused without creating defects in the printed fabric a significant advantage over traditional hot knife systems.
The ATPColor Direct-to-Fabric printers provide a very productive work flow with sublimation printing directly onto the fabric then fixing or sublimating the image.
Now with the addition of the InLine Cutting System, you can also cut the fabric, while keeping it contained within the footprint of a single compact roll-to-roll printer system.
Features: - Rotating Stainless Steel Cutter Bar driven by precision 24VDC motor
- Heavy Duty construction for industrial use Cold Knife Technology
- Adjustable Knives, 4 included with the 74" version, 6 included with the 104" version
- Compact Foot Print, Mounts to OBS Unit, resulting in no increase in printer footprint Includes all accessories necessary for installation.
Ricoh G4 HeadATPColor DFP Series, A Complete Direct-to-Fabric Solution
- Produce flag, banners, textiles and soft signage with a single system;
- Print directly onto coated or uncoated polyester fabrics;
- No need for transfer paper or separate heat press;
- High Capacity Bulk Ink System - ideal for unattended printing and lower production costs;
- On Board Sublimation System bonds the printed image to the fabric resulting in a permanent, durable image;
- Intelligent Workflow - Roll-to-roll operation minimizes requirement for operator oversight;
- Unattended automatic turn-off, the system can finish, completely unattended a printing and color fixation job, it will finish curing the textile and it will turn off the calender, everything automatic.