- Choosing an ATPColor printer, you don’t have to buy an external calender: less investment and less space required.
- A 5-meter ATPColor printer with a built-in calender consumes less than a 1.6 m eco-solvent as demonstrated by the Fogra certification ATPColor obtained in 2021.
- All ATPColor printers can be refurbished, theregore their life is extended, and less waste is produced to be disposed of.
- Polyester, primarily if recycled, is one of the most sustainable plastics for its production method and disposal possibilities.
- Water-based inks have a more eco-sustainable formulation than other chemicals common on the market.
We produce textile printers with three different printing technologies:
1. In-line direct fixation
2. Off-line direct fixation
3. Off-line sublimation transfer paper
We have developed state of the art printing technologies after years of testing. The innovations are all patented and being used by other companies.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Because our simple & easy process uses a real heating drum.
- Because we are among the most experienced company in textile printing. Are you facing a new problem? We bet that we already faced and solved it years ago!
- Because we have many customers who each printed more than 2 million sqm with our printers
- Because our work-flow is the easiest, fastest and most efficient in the market.
- Because our systems have an integrated ultrasonic automatic sewing system to attach new rolls, reducing waste.
- Because our printers feature several ways to adjust the fabric tension so the system prints consistently and reliably regardless of the type of fabric.
With an ATP printer, you don't just get a top print quality at a reasonable cost.
With our 'refurbishment' proposal you can rest assured that the printer will last for many years, because we can and will refurbish it.
A truly green solution that also saves money because you don't have to buy a new printer to catch up with technology