A complete Direct-To-Fabric Solution
- Produce flag, banners, textiles and soft signage with a single system;
- Print directly onto coated or uncoated polyester fabrics;
- No need for transfer paper or separate heat press;
- High Capacity Bulk Ink System – ideal for unattended printing and lower production costs;
- On Board Sublimation System bonds the printed image to the fabric resulting in a permanent, durable image;
- Intelligent Workflow – Roll-to-roll operation minimises requirement for operator oversight;
- Unattended automatic turn-off, the system can finish, completely unattended a printing and color fixation job, it will finish curing the textile and it will turn off the calender, everything automatic;
Based on a completely new developed system the new family of direct-to-fabric digital printers provides a complete solution that enables printing directly onto polyester fabrics and other fabric substrates with flawless results. The system features precision media handling components and an advanced on-board sublimation unit that together ensure outstanding image quality and rich, saturated colors for flags, banners, textiles, and soft signage that maintain their natural drape and texture. Industrial built digital textile dye sublimation printer. On-board true calender with pressure, timing and heat. Water-based inks.
2X faster than anything comparable on the market.
PRINT ON MESH FABRICS
The ATPColor solution is designed to easily print on open mesh fabrics such as flag material and sports textiles without marking the backside of the fabric with “blow-by” ink. The especially designed ink trough with sponge and pad absorbs any ink that passes through the fabric.
DESIGNED TO BE RUGGED AND RELIABLE
The ATPColor direct-to-fabric printing systems combines trusted performance and reliability with award winning innovative design and print quality.
MEDIA HANDLING SYSTEM
The engineered system features two precision stepping motors and synchronised dancing rollers that automatically fine tune the media feeding process to ensure precise movements with every pass of the print head. Also a special cork covered cylinder can be activated when printing on stretchable media such as Lycra®, spandex and other sports textiles.
Although the ATPColor system was designed to print directly on fabric, you have the flexibility of printing on dye sub transfer paper for those projects that require it.
OPTIONAL INLINE CUTTING SYSTEM
Specifically designed for the ATPColor Direct-to-Fabric systems, the InLine Cutting System dramatically increases the ATPColor capabilities.
The production process is made easier and faster by cutting printed fabric on the vertical axis. The system uses cold knife technology to make sharp flawless cuts.
The InLine Cutting System can be stopped or paused without creating defects in the printed fabric a significant advantage over traditional hot knife systems.
The ATPColor Direct-to-Fabric printers provide a very productive work flow with sublimation printing directly onto the fabric then fixing or sublimating the image.
Now with the addition of the InLine Cutting System, you can also cut the fabric, while keeping it contained within the footprint of a single compact roll-to-roll printer system.
• Rotating Steel Cutter Bar driven by precision 24VDC motor
• Heavy Duty construction for industrial use Cold Knife Technology
• Compact Foot Print, no increase in printer footprint Includes all accessories necessary for installation.
PRINTER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS DFP334K
INKS Type: Water-Based Dye Sublimation
INKS Capacity: 2,5 Liter Bulk Ink Feed
INKS Colors:4 Colors: CMYK
CALENDER TYPE: Specially Developed for maximum heating homogenity
MAX FIXATION TEMPERATURE: 200 °C
MAX FABRIC ROLL WEIGHT: 120Kg
MAX FABRIC ROLL DIAMETER: 350mm
MEDIA Width: 74" (1,8mt), 104"(2,6mt) or 130"(3,3mt)
PRINTHEAD TECHNOLOGY: Kyocera
HEADS: 2, 3 or 4; Field Upgradable
PRINTING RESOLUTION: 600x300; 600x600; 600x900dpi
DIMENSION - CM (WxDxH): 530x120x160cm
WEIGHT: 1500 Kg
AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: 20-25 °C
RELATIVE HUMIDITY: 40-80% (non condensing)
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: In Line Cutting System, Jumbo Roll Unwinding, Rewinding, Roll-TO-Sheet;
All specifications subject to change without previous notice